We Are Available 24/7 For All Your Tallahassee Fire Damage Restoration Needs
A Restorative Mindset Saves Time and Expense After Tallahassee Fire Damage
It can be difficult for a Tallahassee homeowner to imagine that anything short of rehabbing back to the studs can return a fire-ravaged house to “Like it never even happened.” Fire residues are pervasive, bad-smelling, and often adhere to surfaces tightly. Even though recovering from the full range of issues in the aftermath might seem impossible without significant tear-out and rebuilding, we have strategies that can deliver desired results without increasing the disruption for you and your family.
Restoration Services Save Time and Money
The most expensive option considered by insurance adjusters evaluating fire damage in Tallahassee is replacement. Resurfacing is a close second in cost, requiring repainting, reupholstering, and refinishing wood surfaces. In contrast, our team uses deep-cleaning products and techniques based on research-based principles and elements of cleaning that cost merely a fraction of estimates for significant demolition and rebuilding. A restorative lens also minimizes the amount of time your home suffers from the effects, avoiding weeks or months of remodeling.
Principles of Cleaning
Always focusing on restoring materials to preloss condition, SERVPRO crews follow a proven protocol to assess and respond to fire damage.
- Inspect with care to locate all residues throughout the entire structure
- Identify the characteristics of the residues (soot), which vary even within the same space
- Consider the types of surfaces affected
- Determine the proper cleaning methods and products based on the types of soot and surfaces involved, mindful of the ability of surfaces to withstand cleaning processes
- Release and remove the residues from affected surfaces
- Dispose of the fire and cleaning residues properly
Elements of Cleaning
While carrying out the steps needed to complete the cleaning tasks, SERVPRO technicians consider and apply the following four fundamentals affecting the efficacy of their efforts.
- Adjusting temperature to increase the speed of the chemical reactions between cleaning products and residues intended to remove the soiling -- always keeping the durability of the surface in mind
- Adding agitation to disperse cleaning solutions and dislodge residues
- Understanding the chemical reactions offered through the use of a range of cleaning products, guiding the selection of the proper product for different fire residues and surfaces
- Planning for adequate dwell times for professional cleaning and deodorizing products to work as intended
SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee pledges to use the most up to date products and best industry practices to restore your home after fire damage. Call round the clock every day of the year to set up an assessment at (850) 765-5706.
See more about Tallahassee.