Advanced Technology and Techniques
With years of weather challenges, we have been busier than ever before- bringing us to the #8 spot on our Franchise 500 ranking. SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee delivers solutions on a continuum, allowing us to NA age business effectively and most efficiently. Our software gives us the opportunity to leverage job costing, scheduling, reporting and communication for both residential and commercial work in our Tallahassee community.
Our team responds to property damage emergencies that cover a vast array of needs. From small, individual disasters to multi-million dollar large-loss events, we have cutting-edge technology and countless training hour requirements for all of our technicians. Our expertise contributes to the extensive, well-nourish relationships we have built with major insurance companies, commercial clients- including real estate brokers, affiliated service companies, neighborhood associations and individual come owners alike.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.